Wednesday, June 29, 2011
Blogger World
This is my first post on my very first blog (you may congratulate me). Since I have nothing terribly witty to say, no words of wisdom, no controversial rants, no crafts to show off (at the moment), I am writing my first blog post about writing my first blog post. Yes. I really do feel like I should say something important. If you are going to bother reading the rest of my post, let alone the others I write, I aught to make it worth your while. Hm. I suppose I could rhetorically ask you why blogging is so popular. Why do people find it so compelling to share with the world every detail of their lives? As a member of Facebook, I guess I should know. Blogging is just the next step into the World Wide Web of opinions. Now I can blab mine to you. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment