I had a "photo shoot" this afternoon. I took pictures of myself wearing my latest crochet creation so I could post it on Etsy. I had to work myself up to it because our house is on the corner and we don't have privacy even in the back yard. I feel kind of funny setting up the tripod and taking pictures of myself...I don't really want anyone to watch. I'm doing it for a good reason, people! I need to take pictures of my necklace for my Etsy site. If I happen to take a few photos for my Facebook profile picture, or just 'cause I'm enjoying my vain photo shoot moment...that's beside the point.
My sister and I went to the mall so she would have a chance to drive her new granny car. It may look like something granny drives, but it sure is a sweet ride.
I bought a swimsuit at Target. I had to, my sister practically forced me to try it on, then it was so cute that I couldn't resist. I figured that after wearing the same swimsuit for 7+ years, I can splurge on a new one. I mean, look at it! It's a little black dress for the pool!
It wasn't very expensive for a swimsuit--$35--but for my bank account it was a little pricey. Oh well. It was so worth it.
Your house is such a perfect background for a photo shoot1 love it! :)
ReplyDeleteDefinitely worth it! It's so cute and looks really good on you :) And your pics are so cool. I always feel weird taking pics of myself too, even if nobody's watching lol.
ReplyDelete