Monday, August 1, 2011

Outfit Post

I was beginning to feel left out because ALL the other blogs have done outfit posts, and I haven't. (That "photo shoot" post, Summertime Splurge, didn't count...I was taking pics of my necklace--not my outfit. Big difference.) So I decided to post pictures of three different outfits I wore recently. The first one I had to take in my room since the neighbor, who lives awfully close to us, was at home. Yesterday and today I managed to sneak outside with the tripod while he was gone. He's a nice guy, but it would have been a bit awkward if he saw me modeling for the camera on timer. Not that passer-by couldn't see me. I hope they didn't. Oh dear.

Outfit #1:


Dress (or very long tank-top, I'm not sure): thrifted; belt: thrifted; leggings: Kohl's sale; rose pin/hair clip: made by me from scrap fabric; necklace: gift.

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Outfit #2:


Tank-top: Wet Seal's 5 for $20 sale; T-shirt: Target sale; pants: hand-me-up (since I'm older); watch pendant: online find; belt: same as before; earrings and hair accessory made by me.


``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Outfit #3:

Shirt: Ross; pants: thrifted; necklace: gift; belt...you guessed it, same one.



I should have titled this, "three different ways to wear a belt" or something. I do have others, I promise! 

2 comments:

  1. I love it! Your picture are so pretty and I love your belt haha.
    I feel so awkward taking picture of myself outside too! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!
    Yeah, and it just figures that the best lighting is outside.

    ReplyDelete